Thursday 26 May 2011

Diet! ^^

Hi again! As promised, today I’m going to share about my diet regime. I lost about 11 kg in two months and I feel lighter and healthier now. What I did was, what I called it as a “carb deplete diet”. I did not take any carb for the first seven days, only some protein and vegetables. Here is the example what I took during that carb deplete week. (It was an 8- week program)

FIRST WEEK

1. Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs with some soy sauce and pepper + boiled broccoli

2. Lunch: A piece of grilled/fried fish/chicken chest + lettuce, tomato

3. Dinner: Vegetable soup +little bit of chicken added to it, just to give a flavour to the
    soup

Plus drink plenty of water and stop all other drinks like coffee or tea or even fruit juice. In between meals when I feel hungry I only take some celery or cucumber, just to make myself “occupied or busy eating”. A week without carbohydrate was horrible, but I lost about 5kg during that week alone which made me really happy and full of spirit to continue with the diet.

SECOND WEEK ONWARDS

I still follow the menu above, only that I started to add carb such as rice and bread during lunch, only in a VERY small amount, say about 50-100 g of rice or 2 pieces of Gardenia bread with tuna spread. I continued with that for the rest of the 8 weeks.
Remember not to take any carb after 4pm…

TIPS

  1. Get a digital health scale, so that you’ll be happy to see when you’ve lost another 100 grams…you won’t notice that when using ordinary health scale…
  2. Get rid of any sweet/sugared food/drinks.


Gosh! I was supposed to go to lesson 4 today…but I’m running out of time. Got to go now, see you in a day or two with lesson 4. Bye!

Sense in the House.

No comments:

Post a Comment